Resell rights companies previously offered software and scripts with MRR right, but since then after the source code blowout on the market, each reseller in the market has jumped into the big fashion from the sale of resell rights products.
Below are some of the mentioned few things you should consider before opting for a Resell rights packages.
- Who was the original manufacturer of the package. Are you buying from the creator of the package, or third-party dealer or reseller.
- How long is the site was in the business of reselling software.
- Guarantee What is with the purchase. What if the end user faces problem with the product(s).
- What are the rights that you get when you purchase. You can use a few questions:
- You have the right to give the entire software solution free (master resell rights) ? YES OR NO?
- Do you have the rights to resell it as part of the bundled pack?
- Can it be given as a bonus with some other product of you?
- Do you have the rights to offer resell rights (pass on the rights) to the buyer, after you have purchased from the actual seller.
- Do you have complete source code, or the re-use of the marked version.
- If you bought Source code, then you must know the language in which the solution is composed in : CGI / Php / Vb / VC / Dot Net / Asp
The hottest products for the resale rights as of today are SEO products, and Internet marketing applications and security products. You can earn a lot of money with resell rights of these programs and scripts, but you have to keep the above points always in the back of the head.
(Creator of Resell rights software @ JVW)