Website Maintenance Services In Mumbai
(By The Best Website Maintenance Experts In Mumbai)
Many companies create their website but they don’t have the time to manage the website or upgrade it according to the latest trends. Having a website is not a big deal but getting the best out of that website is the most important thing if one owns a website. I have been in the website design and maintenance business for more than 16 years and I have managed websites and portals starting from scratch.
The first step is to own a website and the second step is to upgrade, update and run the website to its maximum potential.
If you currently do not have a website then do not worry as we can create one for you. If you already got a website created but have no clue on website management and maintenance then you are in the right place. Neglecting your website has more consequences than neglecting your spouse. Trust us!
Why Website Maintenance?
While you are busy
- Your WordPress website gets outdated
- Your plugins are no longer supported
- Your SEO is done according to standards followed earlier
- Your website backup does not exist
- Your content is no longer updated giving an impression that the website is dead
- Your in links and out links could have dead end
Our website maintenance charges are really competitive and we not only provide website maintenance services in Mumbai, India but to rest of the world as well.
Note: Website maintenance contract can be monthly or yearly (AMC).
Why Jimmy Thakkar For Website AMC?
Do not just let our experience and pricing decide the sale.
Talk to us and go ahead with a website maintenance plan only after you are convinced…
- We are into websites since 2005
- Experience of sales in 70+ countries
- We are experts at Website design and maintenance
- We also provide website hosting packages on LiteSpeed servers
- Our website maintenance cost is really competitive not only internationally but locally as well
- Specialists in WordPress website creation and maintenance
- No hidden costs or surprises
Website Maintenance Uses
You as the owner of the website are busy doing all the non techie stuff.
Who is going to check for problems and issues that keep building up?
Website maintenance is required in all areas of a website. We provide website support and maintenance for small businesses because we understand that small business cannot afford to keep 10 people occupied in the office to run a website. Obviously they are not going to hire a web designer, graphics designer, content writer, webmaster, website supervisor, search engine optimization expert, database administrator, UI specialists just for one single website. Website upkeep can be very expensive and hence – “Jimmy Thakkar”.
You need proper maintenance of a website in order to have your website running and functioning to its maximum capacity; just creating and putting your website out there is not going to help you in any way. Gone are the days when having a domain name and a website was considered to be prestigious but now having a properly functioning and properly optimized website is the minimum requirement of any business.
Earlier you would just create an HTML page for your company and put it out there but now the things have changed and you no longer can rely on a static webpage to attract customers. There are many things which you need to have on your website and have them updated on a regular basis. Some of these things are a properly optimized blog with proper content which not only load fast but looks attractive to the end user. Let’s say someone suggested you to have a website and you created a website but then what next???
- Can you update the content of the website all by yourself, whether it is a static website (where you will need to upload the pages via FTP, file manager) or whether it is a WordPress based CMS site.
- Can you make sure that all of the links on your website are proper and none of the links go to a dead page or a 404 error page. Same way you need to take a look at the links which are out there in the world wide web which are linking back to your website; can you make sure the links are proper and do not go to a “page not found” on your own server?
- Backups – are you or your webmaster taking regular backups of your website or WordPress blog along with your emails and database.
- Are you checking your stats with Google as far as your website‘s digital marketing is concerned or for that matter your daily visitors and calls when it comes to your local SEO? Do you check your website analytics regularly to find out if there are any coding or SEO related issues with your website as far as search engines are concerned.
- Are you fixing your site as far as CRO is concerned. Fine you have created your own website; along with that your work on search engine marketing has also been done, but then at the end of the day if it is not converting into a sale then what is the use of having a website; so it is important that you fix those areas of your website which help you convert website visitors into an enquiry or a customer.
I AM INTERESTED
Your website’s conversion:
Website’s SEO analysis:
Your website hosting fix:
Website coding analysis:
WordPress website management:
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||COST PER MONTH|
|1. Website Maintenance Starter Plan||Includes content (text/image) addition to website 2 times a month. Website backup once a month. Providing Website analytics report. Best for personal website.||₹350 / $5|
|2. WordPress Website Maintenance||This is the cost of updating your WordPress blog. Includes updating and upgrading your WP website along with plugins; it also includes “Website Maintenance Starter Plan”.||₹550 / $7.5|
|3. Small Business Website Maintenance Plan||This is our most popular plan. The cost of updating your site to latest trends. Includes content (text/image) addition to website 3 times a month. Website backup done weekly. Dedicated webmaster for you.||₹999 / $14|
|4. Premium Website Maintenance||Includes website maintenance along with SEO checks which includes providing guidance according to your Website analytics report. This is our most complete website maintenance plan.||₹1499 / $21|